Top Five Reasons Why Tennis is so Darn Hard:
- You can’t ask the coach for a substitution when you get tired.
- It takes hours to finish a match.
- There are no “time outs” for the coach to give you a game plan.
- You have to be able to adapt to varying weather conditions.
- A great deal of intelligence is required to understand how to construct a point.
No wonder it isn’t the most popular sport in the world. It’s just too darn hard for the average person. I guess that makes tennis players just a little bit better than the Average Joe. Congratulations.
Enjoy your tennis!